Welcome to Mimaki USA's educational training program – SMART (School of Mimaki Application and Resource Training). With SMART, Mimaki will instruct and educate their end-user customers and dealers on the utilization, operation and servicing of the many Mimaki products offered in the industries they serve. These industries include the sign & graphics, textile & apparel and industrial marketplaces. Mimaki will utilize their six regional technology centers in Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Dallas/Ft. Worth, Los Angeles and New Jersey to host the classes.
Some of the areas that will be covered in the coming year are:
• Field Service Training for Mimaki dealers nationwide.
• Instruction and education on the latest applications for Vinyl Wrapping.
• Methods and workflow of digital printing for Textile & Apparel media.
• The use of Mimaki's UV LED tabletop printers in producing Awards and Promotional Products.
• Advanced Certification Courses.
2014 SMART Class Schedule
OCTOBER | NOVEMBER | DECEMBER COURSES
JANUARY | FEBRUARY COURSES
Check back frequently as additional SMART classes, updates and new locations are added often. Also feel free to contact us with any inquiries or questions you may have to MimakiSMART@mimakiusa.com.
Dealer registrants must submit a Purchase Order (P.O.) to Mimaki USA when registering for SMART courses. For inquiries or questions on Field Service Training please contact — Evan Osiek at email@example.com.